THERE'S NO PLACE FOR MERCURY IN YOUR MOUTH
Amalgam fillings were commonly used in dentistry in the past, and in some countries, are still being used, despite the plethora of research implicating them to many health problems.
Amalgam fillings are made of an alloy of metals, including mercury, which is one of the most toxic metal known to humans. It's no surprise then, that these fillings are highly detrimental to our health.
Every time you chew on an amalgam filling, or drink something hot, mercury vapour is released into the mouth. Some of it will be breathed into the lungs, and some is swallowed, where it ends up in the gut. In both cases, it is absorbed into the blood, eventually reaching the organs and cells. Some of it may be eliminated by the body's detoxing systems, but some will remain and build up in the tissues, eventually leading to symptoms, often contributing to autoimmune conditions.
Look out for these signs of amalgam illness:
Gut issues/food intolerances (especially gluten/dairy)
Skin issues (eczema, psoriasis etc)
Low grade fever
Low energy/exercise intolerance
EMF sensitivity... plus more
The most important first step to healing is to safely replace the amalgam fillings with non-toxic composite ones. Your dentist should follow the SMART protocol to remove them in the safest way possible, to reduce exposure during the process. A biological dentist is the best option.
Before, during and after removal, your body should be supported with supplements, such as Vitamin C, ginger and magnesium. Your body should be allowed three months to bring down the level of mercury circulating in the blood, while supporting yourself with daily supplements, boosting drainage pathways, and proper hydration.
After prepping the body, its time start a heavy metal detox. Most detoxes that you've come across are ineffective and often unsafe! There are only two heavy metal detoxes recommended by Origin Healing, using chelators at personalised doses in a particular way. To find out more on this, feel free to get in touch!