MOLD ILLNESS EXPLAINED
Most people are aware of the fact the black mold is not healthy. The truth is, all indoor mold is detrimental to our health and it should not be tolerated or accepted as normal in our homes. Humans are not supposed to be living in moldy conditions - it goes against our nature.
Mold creates mycotoxins as it competes for space and tries to defend its territory from other invading molds and bacteria. These mycotoxins are exactly that - toxic, and highly so.
When mycotoxins are released into the air, we breathe them in, or absorb them through our skin. Once inside, they have the potential to cause a wide range, and sometimes, vague symptoms, including the following:
Urinating more often
Recurrent candida/vaginal infections
Shortness of breath
Headaches... and a lot more.
Mold illness often goes undiagnosed, as the range of symptoms is so wide and often vague. If there is mold growing in your home, or you have previously been exposed to mold (maybe even in your workplace), and you have some of the above symptoms, you may be suffering from mold illness.
The good news is, there is a lot that you can do to recover from mold illness, but it should be done in a structured way to be effective. Get in touch with Origin Healing to find out more.